My Next Home (MM2H) Sdn. Bhd.
Malaysia My Second Home
Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Program is promoted by the government of Malaysia to allow people from all over the world who fulfill certain criteria, to stay in Malaysia as long as possible on a social visit pass with a multiple entry visa.
The Social Visit Pass is initially for a period of ten (10) years (depending on the validity of the application’s passport) and is renewable.
It is open to citizens of countries recognized by Malaysia, regardless of race, religion, gender or age. The program allows applicants to bring with them their spouses, parents and children. Foreign spouses of Malaysians and expatriates who wish to retire in Malaysia after expiry of their Employment Passes are also eligible to apply to stay in Malaysia on this program.
Applicants are allowed to bring their spouses, unmarried children below the age of 21 and parents above the age of 60 as dependants.
All approved applicants will enjoy special benefits by the Government for this unique program.
The incentives / benefits included:
1) You will receive a 10 – year social visit pass and multiple-entry visa.
2) After 10 years, it’s guaranteed renewable if you didn’t violate the laws & rules of Malaysia.
3) During these 10 years, you are free to stay in Malaysia and travel as often as you like.
4) You can import your car or purchase a new car (CKD) tax-free. It’s a great savings.
5) School going children will be giving student pass to further their studies at International colleges and Universities.
6) Allow to employ a maid.
7) You are allowed to invest and actively participate in business.
8) For housing loan, you can obtain up to 80% as compared to normal 60% for foreign applicants (subject to credibility).
9) No need to obtain Foreign Investment Committee (FIC) approval for purchasing properties in Malaysia.
10) Oversea income is not taxable in Malaysia.
My Next Home (MM2H) Sdn Bhd
My Next Home (MM2H) Sdn Bhd is an approved agent by the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia to promote MM2H (License no. : KPL/LN/MM2H 900-12/0193(04)). Under our arrangement, the applicants do not have to come to Malaysia prior to approval as all applications will be handled by us as a one-stop service centre. We help them prepare and submit the application, liaise with the relevant authorities and track the progress of the application.
Our edge lies in the strategic alliances that we have set up with partners in providing a whole range of value added services to our clients.
Kuala Lumpur Office:
D08-06-G, Blk 8, Ground Floor, Jalan PJU 1A/46, Pusat Perdagangan Dana 1, 47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 03-7843 6402 Fax: 03-7843 6397
21, Jalan Nagor, 10050, Penang, Malaysia.
Tel: 04-210 8122 Fax: 04-210 8123
South Africa Office:
Corner Hekla and Vindhella Streets, Valhalla, Pretoria, Gauteng, Republic of South Africa
Tel: +27 12 6602590
No.35, 2nd Floor, Saadiq Plaza, 69-Mall Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Tel: +92 42 637 3405 / +92 321 400 9883 Fax: +92 42 628 0633
4th Floor, Zhejiang China Trael Services Building, 200 Guangfu Road, Hangzhou. P.R. China
Tel: 0571-8755 3533 Fax: 0571 8755 3536
Suite 88, 6 The Broadway Mill Hill, London NW7, 3LL
Tel: +44 203 011 4676 Fax: +44 871 211 3227
Sri Lanka Office:
668, Negombo Road, Mabola, Wattala, Sri Lanka
Tel: + 0094 11 2930236 Fax: + 0094 11 2930236
DO8-06-G, Blk 8 Ground Floor, Jalan PJ11 14/46,,
Pusat Perdagangan Dana, 47301 Petaling Jaya,
Name: My Next Home (MM2H) Sdn. Bhd.
Handphone: +603-7843 6402
Phone: +603-7843 6402
Operating Hours: 09:00-18:00
Malaysia My Second Home
Latest Products and Services from this company